Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I've been away for awhile, and I apologize.  The way I see it, this basketball season hasn't quite been up to par with previous seasons - and not just because the Heels are having an up-and-down year.  There just don't seem to be any great teams in college basketball anymore.

That said, I'm back... and I'm all-in tonight.

dook is certainly the favorite, as they should be.  They're the more experienced team, and they have the homecourt advantage.

I do think the Heels have a chance.  On a neutral court, I actually think this UNC team matches up fairly well with dook.  I would still give dook the advantage, but the Heels definitely match up better with dook than, say, Miami or Indiana.

The difference may be Cameron.  What might be a close game on a neutral floor or at the Dean Dome may well turn into a romp tonight in Cameron.  This UNC team just hasn't shown the ability or propensity to play well in tough road environments.  I hope I am wrong and the Heels come out tonight on fire.

Go Heels!  BEAT DOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment